Be the smart traveller and plan your vacation smoothly. To help you plan a glitch-free travel to Rajasthan, Delhi and Agra, we have listed down the important dates when the famous tourist destinations remain closed and the places that require you to book your place well in advance. Please make note of these while you plan your travels :
Rajasthan Tourist Spots :
- Tiger Safari at Ranthambhore can only be booked online. Please visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Elephant Rides at Amer Fort remain suspended during Navratra Festival every year due to heavy rush of devotees at the Shila Mata Temple. Elephant rides are available at Hathi Gaon during this period. Call us for further details.
- Elephant rides at Amer in Jaipur are closed during Dhulandi.
- All major monuments in Rajasthan are closed on Dhulandi festival.
- Junagarh Fort in Bikaner remains closed on Dhulandi and Diwali.
- Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner remains closed on all Sundays and Dhulandi and Diwali.
- Camel breeding farm in Bikaner remains closed on 26th January and 15th August every year and on Diwali.
- Ganga Golden Jubilee museum in Bikaner remains closed on last Tuesdays of the month and Dhulandi.
- Fort and Jain Temples in Jaisalmer remain closed on Gangaur and on Dhulandi festival.
- Govt museum in Jaisalmer remains closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Govt museum in Jodhpur remains closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Kiradu Temple in Barmer remains closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Govt museum and Bagore ki Haveli folk dances and museum in Udaipur remain closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Rani Ji ki Baori, Kipling Palace (Sukh Mahal) and 84 pillar cenotaph in Bundi remain closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Govt museum and Gagron Fort in Jhalawar remain closed on National Holidays and Dhulandi festival.
- Ranthambhore Tiger Sanctuary, Sariska Tiger Sanctuary and Mukundra Tiger Park are closed every year from July 01st to September 30th.
*Please re-check the dates with us again before making your travel plans.
Delhi Tourist Spots :
- Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple and National Gallery of Modern Art are closed on Mondays
- Rashtrapati Bhawan does not have fixed days for visits and closure, prerogative of the Govt. authorities.
- National Philatelic Museum is closed on weekends.
Agra Tourist Spots :
- Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.